Thursday, November 27, 2008

More diversions

Hey all, I'm back for a second go round. Been busy trying to get organized for the Holidays and all that good stuff. As the year winds down and our family looks back on another year I can't help but notice how I relate time and events to music.

I will usually hear a song sometime during the day that will bring back memories of a certain time in my life and often even specific events. I guess in many way music is like a live memory book that I don't have to read and that may just open up to any page in my life at any time.

The best part about music memories is that they are often mood changers and help divert our thoughts from hard times. At least they do for me.

I'd love to hear from anyone out there who has their own thoughts about music and its ability to alter attitudes and feelings.

While you're thinking about that and looking for a diversion why not try hitting our new web site "Hot House of Diversion" at http://www.diversions4u.com and find some of the sites we recommend for a little attitude adjustment.

No comments: